Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Where I've Been??

I haven't posted since before I went to Reno last month! Things have been insane since I have been home. We had the end of baseball season (well we still have one game because of crazy amounts of rain), the start of swim team season, & some seriously horrible days for CJ.

I'd love to give a full blown update on everything but I don't have the time for that. Just know that CJ has been in a ton of pain that has resulted in more ER visits, emergency CT scans, and emergent doctor appointments that resulted in more meds. We are currently waiting to schedule his next blood patch and then get a referral to the pain clinic.

This past weekend was the end of select season party for Deqlan's select team. He received a nomination for all-stars which is being coached by the select coach. Unfortunately, some things have happened this season and Deqlan did not get a spot on all-stars. We are very disappointed that the parks & rec director continues to allow this coach to dictate changes that have never happened before and that affected Deqlan's spot on the team. He received at least one vote (out of three, your own coach is not allowed to vote for you) and children that received no votes are on the team. In any event, it will make our summer less stressful and give us plenty of time for hitting lessons and working on his fielding. We will be looking at options for next year.

I'm off to run errands and get ready for vacation. We leave a week from Saturday :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter