Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Plum Paper Designs Family Planner

For the past three years I've been using the cult favorite, Erin Condren Life Planner. As much as I love the planner the layout is really not conducive to my life. First off, I HAVE to have lines to write on! I cannot stand when I don't write straight so that really drove me crazy. I also was never thrilled with the sectioning of morning, afternoon, & evening. All four of us (me, CJ, Deq & Hayd) have a ton of activities going on at any given time so it was time to find a planner that allowed a little more separation.

I've used planners from Target that have separate sections for each family member, but, again...NO LINES!! After having used a generic planner from Target for most of the year I started my search on Etsy for a new planner for the school year. I stumbled upon Plum Paper Designs and fell in LOVE with the Family Planner (they have a ton of other planner designs and products to choose from).

The gorgeous front cover!

2013 & 2014 Full year calendars for reference!

Each month has a bright & colorful tab!!

With the Family Planner you can have the title for each of the 7 sections printed for you. LOVE this option!!

My planner arrived in the mail Friday afternoon and I haven't had a chance to find the perfect pens to write in it with. That is my goal for today :-) I cannot wait to start using this and getting this family organized!! I will update next month with my likes/dislikes about it!

Photobucket

**I paid for this product with my own money and am receiving no compensation for reviewing it**

3 comments:

  1. Did you find a pen that works well with this planner? Mine arrived yesterday. I've used an ERin Condren planner for the last year... the EC paper is thicker. The pens I am using in my EC one are not going to work on the thin paper on the Plum Paper one... I'd love to know if you found the perfect pen. : ) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using the PaperMate Flair Pens...What type of pens have you been using?

      Delete
    2. In my EC planner, I used my creative memories felt tip pens. I've never liked ball point pens...

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter