Sunday, May 5, 2013

So behind!

I am so far behind on ready blogs it's not even funny...BUT!! Hopefully that will change next weekend :-) I'll be in the car for 7 hours between Saturday & Sunday and I plan on buying an iPad mini this week so I will have a chance to catch up while my dad drives :-) We will be heading right outside of Charlotte for Deqlan to bowl in a tournament both Saturday afternoon & Sunday morning. Then in a little more than a week and a half I'll be on my way to RENO!!! I cannot wait for a fun weekend of girl time :-)

Deqlan has his last regular season select double header today :( They have a weekend long tournament the weekend I'm gone (talk about bad timing). I am so sad to say good-bye to this team. The kids have progressed so much since tryouts in January. We knew going in it would be a rough season but they have fought hard each and every game. We know nothing about the team we play today so hopefully the kids go out and play hard and make good plays like we've seen them do before!

This week will be busy with bowling practice, baseball games, cleaning the house for our weekend away (CJ has to work so he's not coming), and packing for Charlotte. I'm also starting my Reno prep since I'll be at my parents house Wednesday night next week for our Thursday morning departure. I think the boys and I may stay with my parents Friday night since we'll need to leave fairly early Saturday morning.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you! Playing catch up with my life. Don't you wish we got more time! Ha.

    New follower of yours via GFC- met you through the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop! Thanks for linking up I am so happy we are connected! Hope you can follow back:).

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter