Friday, April 5, 2013

Sleepover!

Tonight is Deqlan's sleepover!!! Pray for me to get through this night with 4 excited 8 year old boys!! And that we can keep Hayden entertained and away from big brother and his friends!!

Dear Spring Break, you went by much too quickly. As excited as I am to have my mornings back to myself next week it has been nice not dealing with carpool for 6 school days and not waking up to an alarm every morning!! I do believe you taught Deqlan how to sleep in again as well, thank you!!!

Dear Weekend, you are going to be crazy busy with a sleepover, at least one baseball practice, birthday shopping (nothing like waiting til the last minute), a double header, a birthday celebration, and getting ready for next week!!

Dear Next Week, I leave Friday morning to head to California for the weekend and a ton of things need to be done around the house to prepare. Plus I have a ton of things I still need to pick up or get done. Be kind to my wallet??

I bowled yesterday for the first time in 14 weeks!! I only threw one game but man did it feel good!!! I am a little sore this morning. I am trying to figure out when I'm going to be able to get some practice in next week before I leave but it will be a little tough with everything I have going on!!

Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday as a mother of an 8-year old!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter