Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rainy frustrations

It's pouring outside :-( It was incredibly hard for me to get up this morning. I have MOPS and since I didn't go to the last meeting I really should go today but I have no desire to go dry my hair & put makeup on my sunburned face!!

The boys went to bed early last night so I could watch The Bachelor finale in peace since CJ wasn't home. Then he came home in a horrible mood and I told him to go sleep on the couch if he was going to be crabby. It was his choice to go sub and he knew he wouldn't get home until almost 11 I have no sympathy for him when he didn't consult me at all. I wouldn't have said no you can't go just would have reminded him that he has to work the next day (and mind you he hasn't gotten up on time at all this week) or the fact that the boys wouldn't see him for two straight days (which changed when we surprised him Sunday night).

I would really love it if Deqlan's Select coach would give us a practice schedule. Instead they are waiting until the week of to let us know when/if they have practice. They may have practice Thursday night (coldest day of the week no less) if they can get the field. Frustrating because Deqlan needed to bowl Thursday night since he has a tournament Saturday morning.

I got my pantry cleaned out and organized yesterday!! I ran to Target after taking the boys to school and picked up one storage drawer (I need another but they only had one) and then came home and got right to work. I was done before I needed to get Hayden from school. Now let's see how long it stays nice and neat and organized longer than this week (I highly doubt it with my three)!

I hope you have a wonderful day and that it's not rainy and yucky like mine is :-)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ug - rain and crabbiness? The worst. Hope your day shapes up and that tomorrow brings some sunshine.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter