Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday errands

I have some errands to run to get ready for the weekend. CJ's birthday is Sunday but we are doing his dinner & brownies Saturday night since he has to bowl and the rest of us will be out of town for Deqlan's first select tournament. Speaking of baseball their uniforms are going to be ready in time so the guy has to make them t-shirts today so they have something to wear. Talk about frustrating when they only have 8 tournaments! Anyways today I need to get to Target and get some snacks and bottled water to bring to the ball field this weekend and I have some birthday shopping to do! I also need to run to Kohls & Ulta. I ran a ton of errands on Wednesday but I forgot a few things.

The weather has been super cold lately (normally this time of year we are in the high 50's/low 60's pretty consistently) thankfully this weekend will be nicer for some baseball. Hopefully next week will be better for my knee. I actually had to take a pain pill last night so I could sleep (after having not slept for two nights). My mom was pretty clear she was going to put up with my cranky self all weekend so I better figure out a way to get some sleep! I was able to get a little bit of sleep so hopefully after another night of sleep tonight I'll be good to go. Talk about frustrating to have to take a pain pill 10 weeks post-op.

I have been asked to bowl an additional tournament when I go to Reno in May. I figure I'm already out there so I might as well. It is not a guarantee that I will bowl it but I'll be on stand-by and have to make sure I have another outfit to bowl in. It will be the Men's Open (that I've never bowled before) and they are much stricter about what you wear than the Women's.

I'm off to get ready for the day so I can get the boys to school & run my errands. It's CJ's Sunday so he is sleeping in before his dentist appointment this afternoon. I doubt I will be around much this weekend. I am hoping to get back into blogging consistently next week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter