Thursday, January 31, 2013

Umm What??

CJ and I have never done Valentine's presents. I think he's brought home some Hershey Kisses once or twice but let's be honest...those are for him. So yesterday morning we are laying in bed watching TV while the boys are at school and he asks what I'm getting him for Valentines. Umm what??? I told him we don't normally do Valentines and he goes that's ok I already got your stuff anyways. So now I need to get him something and money will more than likely be tight for the next few weeks until my financial aid refund comes in. I don't know what he was thinking. We didn't even do anything for our anniversary so why would we celebrate Valentines?? I love him but sometimes he confuses me (actually all the time).

I'm having to cut my PT from twice a week to once a week. I hate that but I cannot keep paying $150 a week especially when we have blown through all of our FSA money that was leftover already. I do my exercises at home so when I go next week and we add some more exercises I'll just keep doing them at home. Tomorrow is 5 weeks since the surgery and I feel surprisingly good. My range of motion is back completely and I can walk up the stairs normally again! The biggest thing we are working on now is strengthening the muscles again. Friday morning I have an appointment with a therapist. Well I am supposed to I may have to cancel and wait for a few weeks because that's going to be expensive.

I have been really slack with school work the last week or so. I hate waiting until the last minute to do it. I have a quiz/project due tonight in personal finance that I haven't started. Guess I know what I'll be doing when I get back from taking the boys to school. Yesterday was wonderful! CJ did ALL carpool for me so I could rest and relax. You don't realize how tired you get when you are constantly running around!!

We still haven't heard the official word about Select Team that Deqlan tried out for this weekend. They carry 12 on a roster and there were only 10 kids that were there. Chances are pretty good that he is on the team. I don't know what they will do if someone can't be there or gets sick with only 10 kids. I didn't really think things through but Deqlan has a tournament coming up in March. I know he will bowl in the morning so hopefully if they have a tournament that weekend it will be an afternoon game. We've already paid for the tournament.

Sorry I haven't been around much this week. I have been running around like crazy. I know that when I go downstairs this morning I will scream because the dishwasher won't have been emptied and the dishes from dinner last night will be all over the counters (not even in the sink!) Have a great day!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter