Friday, January 4, 2013

One Week

Yesterday marked one week since I have been to Target...I am having withdrawal...I need to go get some supplies for classes starting Monday so I will venture over there today...I will pay for it later this afternoon...like I did last night when I ran one measly errand & went to the bowling center!

Today marks one week since my surgery :-) Monday is my post-op and I am praying that he will take the stitches out because they are driving me CRAZY!!! He left them a little bit longer than typical and they keep catching on my pants and it is too cold to be wearing shorts out (plus that requires shaving and well that's a little difficult at the moment).

It was nice to get out of the house last night but I definitely paid for it. I am trying to limit the amount of pain pills I take since I am having to drive the boys to and from school now. Which meant by the time my mom dropped me and the boys off last night I was just plain miserable. Which is sad since I kept my butt in a chair with my knee propped up the majority of the night.

CJ had a long day at work yesterday which put him in a bad mood and he's going to have a long day today too...I think sushi for dinner is in order :-) For the last week I have been craving two things (and no I did not want them together and NO I am not pregnant-I promise they ran a pregnancy test before surgery!) Sushi & Nachos...I had my nachos yesterday (although they would have been better if I had eaten them at the restaurant instead of putting them together when I got home). I figure now I need some sushi.

What a bunch of randomness today. I slept in a bit (6:45) and need to attempt to put some sweat pants on now. I need to pack Deqlan's lunch and get the boys bookbags ready but I am not going downstairs until it is almost time to leave-too many trips up and down the stairs recently!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I think I am going to watch Magic Mike tonight while eating my sushi by myself in bed :-)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I would be having Target withdrawals as well... especially with all of the Christmas clearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from the blog hop. I would love it if you would swing by the Nifty Thrifty Family sometime. http://niftythriftyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter