Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to the grind

The boys both head back to school today! Well Deqlan for sure...I'm trying not to take any meds this morning so I can get Hayd to school (this will mean not taking anything until 12:30). I don't know that I will make it. I don't want Hayden to miss 3 days of school (it's just preschool but still) it is times like this I do wish his preschool were a little bit closer to the house instead of 15 minutes away.

I didn't nap yesterday afternoon which made last night much easier for me. I cannot take my two pills together. When I do they knock me out!! CJ felt so bad yesterday because he forgot to take something out for dinner before he left for work. We ended up with Burger King for dinner (not that I could eat it-my teeth are bothering me). He did take something out before he went to bed last night so at least no fast food tonight :-)

I feel like the house is a disaster but I really can't get up and clean it. I want to get laundry done but I can't. I really didn't think it would bother me as much as it is. Especially so quickly!

I am hoping to take Hayden to school and make a stop at a little gift shop on the way home. I want to get some things for classes and they are having a huge sale starting today. I am sure I will pay for this later today!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter