Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday craziness

Whooo!!! No more school til Monday :-) Of course I do have a quiz due on Friday for my online health class...I think I'll knock that out today! I was really hoping to sleep in a bit this morning (I guess I actually did since I didn't get up until 7:30 when I'm normally up no later than 5:30). I have a dentist appointment today for a filling at 12 (and I have to bring both boys!) and we need to run to Toys R Us, Ulta & Target. Thankfully none of those errands will take long at all. Once we get home we have to start prepping food for tomorrow :-) My favorite part of Thanksgiving is all of the appetizers we have beforehand as lunch. It started with just deviled eggs and a bread dip and now it also includes buffalo chicken dip and pigs in a blanket. So today I need to make the breakfast casserole that I bring over in the morning (mom doesn't usually have much in the way of appetizers since she's busy cooking-at least this way she has a good breakfast), the buffalo chicken dip, and ice cream cake for dessert. I'll make the pigs in a blanket tomorrow morning once I get to moms!

I am excited that my brother and sister-in-law will be with us for dinner this year. We get them every other year for Thanksgiving and then they are with her parents when they aren't with us. CJ's mom comes over to my parents house and eats Thanksgiving dinner with us and then his brother and his girlfriend come over for dessert. My grandparents will also be joining us this year. My grandfather had a mild stroke in May and is still not back to where he was before hand. Thankfully though he is up and walking on his own again and has back all of his language skills!

We have to give my mom our Christmas lists tomorrow (she told my brother he has to give it to her when he walks in the door) she'll get mine before dinner! LOL!!! I really don't want a whole lot this year. I want an iPad but I know she won't get me that so there is no point in putting that on my list...I've got clothes and books and some sigma makeup brushes to help build up my collection.

What are you wishing for this year for Christmas??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter