Monday, November 26, 2012

5 for Five!

FantasticallyAverage

I decided to link up with Jessica for the 5 for Five!! This is my first time linking up with her :-)

1. Get the house decorated for Christmas!! This includes two Christmas trees and misc. stuff around the house. I want to find some pretty garland to put on the mantle.
2. Finish my online Health assignments! One chapter quiz left, review questions that are due Dec. 7th, and hopefully she will have the study guide for the exam up early this week.
3. Catch-up lunch/dinner with my friend April! We've known each other for about 6 years now. But haven't seen each other in at least 3. We're planning for lunch tomorrow but at least at some point this week!
4. Order Christmas cards!! Since CJ and I have been married (8 years on Thursday) I have sent out Christmas cards...ONE TIME!!! I have a card I've designed on Shutterfly...now to decide if I love it :-)
5. STAY CALM THIS WEEK!! Friday is CJ's 6-month check-up with the oncologist where we will find out if the radiation treatments helped and we can go ahead with another blood patch. If it didn't work then we have to figure out the next game plan to try to keep him as healthy as possible and up and moving around for the next 20 years. This will be the hardest thing for me to do this week!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hello! newest follower from the blog hop! Hope you follow back!
    www.lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad that you're linking up for 5 for Five this week! I really hope you enjoy it :) You've got some fantastic goals lined up! Love that you have some fun goals!! I'll be sending good thoughts for your husbands oncology appointment! I hope you get some good news your way! Thanks again for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outlining five do-able goals... I'm off to kinda sorta get some in place for my week. I'm inspired.

    Aloha,

    I'm following ya from the GFC hop and can't wait to get to know you better. It's so very nice to meet ya.

    I'd love it if you'd join me for the sweet ride at Local Sugar Hawaii -- it's silly and fun and so very much a come as you are sort of place. =) Come join us, anytime...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how difficult long doctor appointments can be. Know that I will be sending positive, healing thoughts to you on Friday.

    New Follower from this blog hop

    Jill @ And Life Goes On
    immovingalong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up with us!! I hope you enjoy it and that it helped you to be more productive this week. I was glad to see in your post today that the doctor's appointment went well - yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter