Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend

I had an extra day in my weekend (since I didn't have class Friday) and I still feel like it went by so fast!!! I'm glad I choose to do my midterm interview today, it meant I got to spend the day Friday with my mom which doesn't happen very often anymore.  We ran some errands while both boys were in school & then picked up Deq early (he already had early release) took them to lunch at Chick-fil-a and then took them to the bowling center to pre-bowl for league Saturday.  Deq had his final baseball game of the fall season Friday night.  It really is a shame for coaches to cheat the way that man did.  Seriously who calls a time-out to have a conference with their infield in COACH PITCH.  He was trying to drag out the time-they don't start a new inning after an hour so he was trying to get it to the hour mark so we couldn't come back and win (you can only score 5 runs in an inning).  I can't wait for Deq to move up leagues.  He'll play spring ball in coach pitch and then move up during fall.  They started the season off so strong and then because of rainouts hit the same team 3 times in 5 games (the team with the coach that cheats).  He did stuff like that in every game against us so I can only assume he did that in other games as well.

Saturday Deq had a bowling tournament.  He was disappointed with himself that he didn't bowl as well as he can.  He did good-finished 12th out of 18 and he was the youngest in his group-and he more than likely always will be.

Yesterday I got quite a bit of work done around the house.  Tried to do some homework and then we had to head to the bowling center so CJ and I could bowl.   I don't work there anymore and I still spend all of my freaking time up there!!

I need to call and make an appointment with my orthopedist today.  My knee is getting bad again (I have tendonitis and arthritis in both knees but it is much worse in my left).  I did 4 months of physical therapy last year which did nothing and then he put me on a medication which for a while worked but now I don't see any difference when I take it.  Physical therapy is not an option-there are not enough hours in the day for me to go again.  I was going 2-3 times a week for an hour and a half each time.  I don't even know when or how I'll be able to squeeze a doctors appointment in before Christmas break but I don't know how much longer I can deal with this pain.

I'm going to try to get a bit more studying in before I have to get Hayden up for school.  Have a great Monday!!

XOXO,
Megan

The Things We Find Inside

3 comments:

  1. I hope your knee feels better soon! I have problems with my knees too so I know how frustrating it is! New follower from the GFC Hop!
    Leslie @ Sincerely, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your arthritis sounds painful! Hope you get some relief soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I love that you're in NC, too! Looking forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better!

    BTW, I'm hosting a lip balm swap. Feel free to check it out and join!
    lip balm swap

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter