Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Break

I'm so thankful that fall break is here!!! No school til Wednesday morning (no driving to school at least-I'll still be doing school work). 

I had planned on working on some blog posts today to have ready to post but I won't be home much today as it turns out.  I'm going to go to lunch with a girlfriend after I pick up Hayden and then we'll run a few errands before bowling tonight.  Tomorrow I plan on running quite a few errands hopefully I can get everything done.  I need to go shoe shopping for some new boots-I found a shoe store that is supposed to have hard to fit feet.

In any event I will get some blog posts scheduled at some point this weekend-maybe Saturday :-)

I need to get my butt in gear and get a few more things done around the house before we head out for the day.  I'll be around more tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter