Monday, September 24, 2012

Scarf Swap & the weekend

I participated in Meredith @ The Tichenor Family's 4th annual scarf swap.  I was paired up with Mary Adelaide (who actually doesn't live far from me!)  I got my scarf in the mail Thursday & wore it Friday :-)

Not the best picture but it was taken at 6:30am before my husband was up to help :-) Its a very pretty blue and green knit infinity scarf from Old Navy.  Love it!! Thank You so much Mary Adelaide!!!!

We had a fairly busy weekend which we haven't had in a few weeks.  Saturday the boys had league in the morning and then a birthday party to go to that afternoon (it was 3 hours long) I was ready to get to my parents for dinner and relax!!! Yesterday morning I woke up not feeling well so I took it easy in the morning before I headed to the grocery store.  Deqlan had baseball practice for two hours yesterday afternoon-they normally only  have one hour practices but it was absolutely gorgeous out so it didn't bother me too much.  Then me and the boys headed to my parents for dinner while CJ went and bowled.  We normally go with him but I have a Spanish test this morning so I wanted to stay home and study-not that much studying actually got done!

I should be out of class a little bit early today so I need to run some errands (UPS store to ship my fall swap package that I forgot at home Friday!, Old Navy to try some skinny jeans-we'll see how that goes, Target & the bank).  I really want some cute shoes for fall-boots and loafers/flats-but am having a very hard time finding cute affordable ones that actually fit my feet.  I have ridiculously wide feet which makes shoe shopping next to impossible :-(

I'm off to get a bit of studying done before I wake up Hayden.  We don't have to be out the door quite as early for the next two weeks.  Deqlan is tracked out so I don't have to get to his school at 8:10 to wait for them to open the doors :-)

Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for participating this year! Love that scarf, I actually just bought the pink and red version this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter